Wednesday 6 April 2011

Funny SMS

If u r stressed, you'll get pimples..
if u cry,u'll get wrinkles..
So, y don't u smile & get dimples?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have lots of jokes in my inbox,
But I can’t send you all of them,
It will take a lot of time,
So I’m sending you just 1 joke
.
.
.
“You are so beautiful”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

God made us body parts for a reason.
Eyes: to look at you
Hands: to pray for you
Mind: to remember you
Heart: to miss you
and…
Legs: to kick you if u ever forget me!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Wife:-I will die.
Husband:- I will also die.

Wife:-why will you die?
Husband:- because I can't bear that much happiness

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Aftr robbing d Bank, robber 2 clerk: Did u see me robbing?
Clerk: Yes.
Robber shot him dead & asked d next clerk: Did u?
2nd clerk: No, But my wife saw u!
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What is the difference b/w secretary & private secretary?
Ans:
Secretary says GOOD MORNING SIR
&
Private secretary says ITS MORNING SIR


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment